We have some new Cranberry ideas for December this year.
First of all, we’re collecting non-perishable food for the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, which serves more than 100,000 people per month in the Shenandoah Valley. Buy a little extra as you do your shopping and leave it in the big barrel.
Also, for the first time ever, we’re selling our fair-trade organic coffee at the early-bird price throughout the day. Stay warm as you do your Christmas shopping with a $2 cup (including tax) of our Lester’s Best.
One thing hasn’t changed: Cranberry’s is still brimming with gift ideas. Once again, we present our Top 10 List of awesome presents you’ll discover as you browse through our store:
- No. 10 — Bamboo kitchen wares. Elegant and sustainable.
- No. 9 — Harry Potter candles. Available in all the house colors. Plus, we have Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and Jelly Slugs as stocking stuffers.
- No. 8 — Journals for every lifestyle.
- No. 7 — Locally-made jewelry. Earrings and Celtic pendants.
- No. 6 — Virginia peanuts and honey.
- No. 5 — All-natural and goat milk soaps. They smell soooooo great.
- No. 4 — Christmas teas, with names like “Comfort and Joy” and “Peppermint Bark”.
- No. 3 — Himalayan Salt Lamps. Five decorative designs. Cleanse the air in your home.
- No. 2 — Fair-trade hats, scarves, and gloves from Andes. Stay warm!
- No. 1 — What else? The Cranberry Gift Card. Buy a $50 Gift Card, and you’ll receive a $5 Gift Card free!
Give the gift of Cranberry’s this Christmas. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, from all of us.
See you soon ….
Joseph, Sierra, Rob, Jen, Kristin, Lester, Crysta, Sarah, Kendra, Greg, Mary, Angela, Nick, Keegan, Tyler, Nicole, Kody, Allie, Melissa, Katelyn, and Anita.