There’s so much going on at Cranberry’s in November, it’s hard to keep up with it all!
So, in place of our usual blog, we’ll just give a list of all that will make it a November to Remember …
- November 2 (Thursday) — The last Cranberry’s Chamber Music Night of 2017. Bring your instruments, or just bring yourself. It’s a fun, unusual jam session that you’ll never forget.
- November 7 (Tuesday) — Election Day in Virginia. Wear your “I Voted” sticker and get 10% off at Cranberry’s.
- November 10 (Friday) — Sparkles & Sweets! This is truly a remarkable evening in Staunton, when businesses offer special treats to help kick off the holiday shopping season. Cranberry’s will again offer champagne for 5¢ a glass, along with an array of baked goodies from our kitchen. The fun starts at 6 pm.
- November 17 (Friday) — Polyface Turkey Day. This is the day to pick up your grass-fed, pesticide-free Thanksgiving turkey from world-famous Polyface Farm. Of course, you can’t get one if you don’t order one. Give us a call, or drop by and put your name on the list before they’re sold out.
- November 20 (Monday) — Cranberry’s Trivia Night. The theme this month is Comics & Cartoons. That should indeed ensure lots of laughs. Starts at 7 pm.
- November 23 (Thursday) — Thanksgiving. We will be CLOSED. Enjoy the day!
- November 25 (Saturday) — Small Business Saturday. Remember to support your local merchants. Cranberry’s will have special offers throughout the day.
- November 27 (Monday) — Staunton’s Christmas Parade. Cranberry’s will once again be selling our awesome Hot Chocolate for just $2 to keep you warm.
Phew! That’s quite a month. We hope you’re a part of it.
See you soon ….
Joseph, Sierra, Rob, Jen, Kristin, Lester, Sarah, Kendra, Greg, Mary, Angela, Nick, Keegan, Tyler, Nicole, Kody, Allie, Melissa, Katelyn, and Anita.