Our Eatery uses a combination of conventional, organic, and local ingredients,including:
- Polyface Farms meat, eggs, and produce from Swoope.
- Cestari Farm meats from Churchville.
- Twin Oaks tofu from Lousia.
- Staunton Coffee Company organic locally-roasted here in Staunton.
- Bubba’s Sweet Nectar raw honey from the Appalachian corridor.
- Whistle Creek Apiaries and Gentle Bee Apiaries from Lexington.
- Whistle Creek Dog Treats from Lexington.
- Eagle’s maple syrup from Highland County.
- Kazzie’s granola from Staunton.
- Blue Ridge Baking muffins from Waynesboro.
- Bagel Ladies bagels from Staunton.
We’re always on the lookout for good local products for both the Eatery and Grocery. Your recommendations are welcome!