Our Eatery uses a combination of conventional, organic, and local ingredients,including:
- Polyface Farms eggs & sausage from Augusta County, Va.
- Lester’s Best organic locally-roasted coffees from Staunton, Va.
- Bubba’s Sweet Nectar raw honey from the Appalachian corridor
- Eagle’s maple syrup from Highland County, Va.
- Kazzie’s granola from Staunton, Va.
- Blue Ridge Baking muffins from Waynesboro, Va.
- Newtown Baking bread and bagels from Staunton, Va.
- Nitrate-free meats from the Metro Deli Co.
- Organic produce from local suppliers.
We’re always on the lookout for good local products for both the Eatery and Grocery. Your recommendations are welcome!