We’re located in historic downtown Staunton, Virginia –
within walking distance of the Shakespeare theatre, Mary Baldwin College,
the Glass Blowing Festival, the Stonewall Jackson Hotel, Stuart Hall, and
several B&B’s. If you’re driving, it’s best to part in the New Street
Parking Garage and walk the 20 paces or so up the street to us.
7 South New Street, Staunton, VA 24401
Driving to Cranberry’s
- Take exit 222 off interstate 81.
- Go right at the end of the exit ramp – onto Richmond Road/Hwy250 –
and begin counting stoplights.
- Move into the left-hand lane as you continue to count stoplights.
- At the 9th stoplight (intersection with Hwy11), turn right from the left-hand
lane and head under the viaduct.
- Immediately on the other side of the viaduct, turn left onto Commerce/Greenville/Johnson.
two short blocks to the corner of Johnson and New streets. Park in the
parking garage on that corner, or search for a parking space on the
street if you’re feeling lucky.
- Cranberry’s is about 25 paces up New Street from the parking garage. On
your right. Big green awning.
“This is my FAVORITE shop now. Love the food!”
-Kim Krysiak, customer
“Hell of a good place.”
-Leah Farmer, customer