Our Grocery boasts an eclectic and popular selection of organic, natural, and local foods.
Fill up your shopping cart with these healthy options:
- Milk in glass bottles from the local Homestead Creamery, as well as the local Mount Crawford Creamery.
- Local organic products from Wadel’s Farm.
- Free-range eggs from Bells Valley Farm.
- Grass-fed beef from Joel Salatin’s nearby (and nationally known) Polyface Farm.
- Local meat from Cestari Farm
- Local honey from Bubba’s, Whistle Creek Apiaries, Gentle Bee Apiaries, and Meadow Walk.
- Organic, locally-roasted Staunton Coffee Company beans. You can grind them right in the store.
- Cleaning supplies from Meyer’s, Seventh Generation and more.
- Select from more than 100 kinds of tea, including black, green, and herbal brews.
Don’t forget to check out the handmade cheeses, healthy drinks, chocolate bars, cereals, pastas, locally-made granola, nuts, herbs, and so much more.
Our snacks can be found at the American Shake-sphere Center right around the corner! They carry our trail mix, cheddar bunnies, gummy bears, chocolate cranberries, peanuts, and yogurt pretzels.